The quality of the call and the quality of the employee: that’s what everything boils down to when it comes to business to business customer contact. The HMS employee is basically the extension and the face of your organisation. What is important here is not so much speed, but the quality of the contact. Are you looking for an agent who understands your product, market and issues, and who can communicate in line with the image and style your business wishes to project? HMS is better than the rest.
Better business to business customer contact
HMS invests a lot of time and energy in preparation. Moreover, during the project we continuously pay attention to evaluation and fine-tuning. In short, a good intake guarantees quality. During the next stage we also continually monitor everything, laying a solid foundation for achieving all the desired results.
During the whole project, you team up with the same project manager: from the first definition of the assignment right up until the first results. The project manager is enterprising and focused on results, just like you. This shared passion means contact is made quickly at the exact same level.
Our approach for better results
Our business to business approach means quality is always guaranteed. Everything is perfected down to the details to achieve success.
- Together, we draw up the script: what do you want to say, and what do you want to achieve with your customers or prospects?
- The kick-off meetings, where agents are briefed and trained, are held in your presence. What do the agents need to know about your company and your product or service? What tone of voice should be used during calls? What are the dos and don’ts?
- Right from the start of the calling process, you can listen in directly to calls or replay recorded calls.
- You and your project manager both provide input to evaluate and fine-tune calls.
- The project manager keeps you in the loop over what is going well, and where there is room for improvement.
Better thanks to extra information
HMS staff is able to pick up the hidden messages behind customers’ responses. This provides a lot of market information, and is something your marketing and communication departments can immediately benefit from, both now and in the future. This might result in even better targeted campaigns, for example. In addition to standard reports, HMS always provides you with recommendations based on this valuable information, to help you in becoming and staying better than the rest.